Our ticket sales partner is Lippupiste. In ticket sales and delivery, we observe the terms and conditions of Lippupiste. The tickets themselves are priced the same regardless of whether you buy them online, at the FNO box office or at a Lippupiste point of sale.
At this time, the Lippupiste online shop sells regular tickets and pensioner, youth and student tickets. For other types of concession ticket, please visit the FNO box office or a Lippupiste point of sale. You must be prepared to present the card or other document verifying your entitlement to the discount on demand when you arrive at the Opera for the performance.
Please note: The service fees of Lippupiste tickets agents are changing on 1 January 2018. Lippupiste is introducing a new service fee category EUR €4.50 for tickets costing over EUR 50. Tickets collected from elsewhere than the FNO box office will also carry a handling fee of EUR 2. At R-kioski outlets an additional service fee of EUR 1 per ticket will be added. The service fees of the online shop will stay the same, but the new service fee category will also apply in the online shop.
When collected at the FNO box office, the ticket price includes a service dee of EUR 1.50–3.50. The FNO box office will remain the most cost-effective option for collecting your tickets.
A service fee according to the Lippupiste tariff is charged when tickets are sold in the online shop, at the FNO box office or at a Lippupiste point of sale.
Individual tickets (the prices we quote include the service fee):
- For tickets priced EUR 0 to 14.99: service fee EUR 1.50 per ticket
- For tickets priced EUR 15.00 to 29.99: service fee EUR 2.50 per ticket
- For tickets priced EUR 30.00 or more: service fee EUR 3.50 per ticket
- For tickets priced EUR 50.00 or more: service fee EUR 4.50 per ticket (from 1 January 2018, does not apply at the FNO box office)
Tickets collected from elsewhere than the FNO box office will also carry a handling fee of EUR 2. At R kiosks, an additional fee of EUR 1 per ticket will be charged.
Exchanges will be allowed if the overall sales situation permits. The ticket must be exchanged no later than one week before the performance. If you exchange your ticket for a more expensive one, you will need to pay the difference. The Flexi-Ticket feature can be added to regular tickets, youth tickets, student tickets and pensioner tickets. A service fee will be charged when the ticket is exchanged. Previously paid service fees will not be refunded.
Means of delivery and delivery fees
Choose the means of delivery that is the most convenient for you.
- Buy your ticket at the FNO box office or a Lippupiste point of sale. You will only be charged the service fee in addition to the ticket price (service fees quoted above).
- Buy your ticket in the online shop and print it out yourself (http://www.lippu.fi). Payment in the online shop is made by credit card or online banking IDs. For tickets you print out yourself, a delivery charge of EUR 1 per delivery will be added to the total. Your ticket(s) will be delivered in PDF format to your account in the online shop for printing out. You can also download the ticket(s) to your computer or forward them by e-mail, or you can present your ticket on your smartphone at the Opera on the night. If you have signed up for an Arkkeo account, all the tickets you buy online are automatically stored in your document archive (for more information, visit www.arkkeo.com). Please print out your ticket if you have a Lucky Dip ticket or if you are specifically asked to print it out.
- You may wish to be invoiced for your tickets, particularly in the case of group bookings. To do this, please phone group sales at the FNO or send an e-mail to liput[at]opera.fi. Once you have paid the invoice you receive, your tickets will be sent to you by mail or e-mail, as requested by you. The delivery fee for this is from EUR 10 per order (terms of payment 7 days).
- You may also order your tickets by phone and pay by credit card. To do this, please phone group sales at the FNO or Lippupiste. We will request your credit card details (Visa, OK, Eurocard, MasterCard, Amex, Diners) and charge the tickets to your card. Your tickets will be sent to you by mail or e-mail, as requested by you. The delivery fee is EUR 10 per delivery in Finland and EUR 20 per delivery abroad.
Please note that the online shop delivery fees are different from delivery fees for phone orders or for tickets booked at the FNO. In the online shop, the fee for delivery by mail is EUR 8.90 per delivery. When booked at the FNO on invoice, the delivery fee is EUR 10 per delivery in Finland and EUR 20 per delivery abroad. If you book your tickets by phone at the FNO box office and pay by credit card, the delivery fee is EUR 10 per delivery, regardless of whether delivery is in Finland or abroad.
The service fees are also different depending on whether you buy your tickets online or book them by phone.
Terms of cancellation
Purchased tickets will not be exchanged (except for Flexi-Tickets) or refunded. In case of a change of programme or of a performance being cancelled due to force majeure, ticket holders will be refunded the price of the ticket within one month of the change or cancellation. The FNO shall not be liable for any other costs.
Means of payment
Means of payment accepted at the FNO box office: debit cards, Visa Electron and major credit cards, and also cultural vouchers (Smartum, Tyky fitness voucher, Tyky-Online and Virikeseteli), the Ticket Mind&Body card, the Ticket Duo card and the Smartum balance card.