Oopperabaletti.fi becomes an online store
The new Finnish National Opera and Ballet online store is a virtual treasure trove, where you’ll find everything from tickets to interval refreshments and gift vouchers for your loved ones. You can surf our site seamlessly with shopping basket in tow. In the near future, you’ll also find the wonderful souvenir selection of the Opera Shop in the online store.
The new online store premiered on 11 April, just as ticket sales started for the 2018–2019 season. Ticket sales for The Phantom of the Opera will start on Monday 7 May, 2018.
Tickets from lippu.fi for spring 2018 performances only
You can still buy tickets through the lippu.fi website for performances in spring 2018, but not for season 2018-2019. The last performance of spring 2018 will be The Many Sides of Measha concert on 30 May 2018.
Lippupiste gift vouchers are still accepted at Lippupiste ticket agents and the FNO box office for spring 2018 performances, but they are no longer valid for performances in autumn 2018 or spring 2019. Finnish National Opera and Ballet gift vouchers, however, will remain valid for autumn 2018. You can buy them in our new online store or the FNO box office.
How to buy opera and ballet tickets in the new online store:
- Explore the repertoire and pick the performance you want to see.
- You’ll find the performance schedule for each production on its dedicated web page under “Performances and tickets”.
- Click on ”Buy tickets” to choose your seat and ticket type.
- Choose your seat(s) by clicking on the seating plan or by using the automatic selection of the best available seat(s).
- If you want, you can still remove tickets from your shopping basket at this stage.
- Sign in. You can create an account for our online store here from 4 April, 2018.
- Choose your delivery and payment methods.
- Confirm your purchase. If you want your tickets emailed to you again, please view your account.